Depending upon workplace conditions and activities, the hazards of poor or no ventilation could include:
1. Lack of oxygen. Symptoms can include headache, fatigue and asphyxiation, particularly in confined spaces
2. Excessive heat, cold, and humidity. Any one of these could hinder your production
3. Toxic fumes for e.g., lead, cadmium, zinc and toxic vapours like benzene, toluene, trichloroethylene, MEK
4. Toxic gases for example hydrogen sulphide, ammonia
5. Dusts that can cause poisoning or gradually reduced lung capacity.
And lastely but very importantly
Curvent International can assist with ALL of your ventilation needs. We have been in the industry for more that 33 years and specialise in solutions. Tel 011 826 5959