Curvent International is proud to announce that we successfully supplied, installed and commissioned the Smoke Ventilation Systems at Pick & Pay Inland Distribution Centre in Johannesburg, Gauteng. The facility is built on a 500 000m² site with a staggering building footprint of 146 000m², making this the fifth largest distribution centre in the world.
The Scope of Work was for the following products and systems:
• Six Hundred and Fifty (650) Curvent Fire X Vertical ventilators.
• Sixty-Six (66) Smoke extraction fans.
• Fifty-Six (56) Curvent Fire Dampers.
• Eight Hundred and Four (804) Curvent manufactured smoke extraction duct pieces.
• Four (4) Curvent Super Flow Fixed (SFF) louvers type.
• Eight Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety-Three (8 793m²) Smoke Baffles.
• Ten (10) Rain sensors.
• Fifteen Thousand and Thirty (15 030) meters of fire rated cable.
• Twenty-Seven (27) Smoke control panels.
Curvent remains the preferred ventilation company in our industry.